Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What to blog about…

Let’s face it, my life is pretty mundane. I get up, go to work, go bargain shopping during my lunch break (this is IMPORTANT), come home, cook dinner (sometimes), referee fights between the teens, chase a 2 year old, go to bed and get up and do it all over again. Yes…my life is quite mundane but honestly, I wouldn’t have it any other way.

OK…maybe a little more money and not having to work, but then I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Well, maybe be a little skinnier and hair that wasn’t curly, but then I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Then again, I would love my teens to not fight…ALL…THE…TIME…but then I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Oh, let’s face it…my life is mundane and nowhere near perfect and there are things I would love to change about me (and those pesky teens) but it’s my life and I will gladly (ok, not always so gladly) take the good with the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment