Monday, November 9, 2009

Piggy come....piggy go

Yes, the pig has gone bye-bye. I can't say I am sad about it since honestly, I didn't want him in the first place. He would have been a fine pet but Benji wouldn't have it. The dog was crazy around the pig and it was constant chaos when the two were in the same room. I couldn't leave the pig in the bathroom all the time and I certainly wasn't going to lock up my little guy. He is my spoiled little guy...I don't deny it.

What amazed me was how quickly people called and how many people called my husband when he posted him on CL. We had a new home for him that very night. I do believe he is going to be quite happy where he is now.

Needless to say, I will NOT be agreeing so easily (and trust me, it wasn't easy this time) when my husband gets some crazy idea like a pig for a pet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment